Fwd: Systems Inflammation: Engineering Inflammatory Disorders to Understand Inflammation Responses Induced in Different Diseases

Beste TURANLI

Sep 2, 2020, 6:12:25 AM9/2/20
to sys...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,
I would would like you to participate by submitting your research to the Research Topic called Systems Inflammation: Engineering Inflammatory Disorders to Understand Inflammation Responses Induced in Different Diseases.
I would be grateful if you decide to participate or share this invitation with your networks.
Best regards,
Beste Turanlı, Ph.D.

Frontiers Logo
Dear all,
Frontiers in Genetics has launched a new Research Topic, Systems Inflammation: Engineering Inflammatory Disorders to Understand Inflammation Responses Induced in Different Diseases. As a leading expert in your field, we would like you to participate by submitting your research.

This is a great opportunity to have your research published in Frontiers in Genetics, a leading open access journal for the genetics and life science community which covers the full spectrum of genetic and genomic inquiry.
Editors
logo
Beste TURANLI
Istanbul Medeniyet University Istanbul, Turkey
logo
Richard Kumaran Kandasamy
Norwegian University of Science and Technology Trondheim, Norway
logo
Adil Mardinoglu
King's College London London, United Kingdom
The submission deadline is 30 December 2020
As a contributing author, you will benefit from:
• high visibility with a freely downloadable e-book
• rigorous, transparent and fast peer review
• advanced impact metrics
• collaboration with other leading researchers around the world.
Participation
Would you like to participate as a contributing author?
Participate Decline
Tell me more:
  • Read about the article collection
  • Contact the Frontiers editorial office
Publishing solutions:
  • Manuscripts will be peer reviewed, and if accepted for publication, are subject to publishing fees, which vary depending on the article type. A discount or waiver can be applied for and all applications are considered.
  • We collaborate with many leading universities making the Open Access publishing process even more accessible for authors. Click here to see whether your institution is collaborating with us.
I look forward to your response.
Best Regards,

Your Frontiers in Genetics team

Frontiers | Editorial Office - Journal Development Team
www.frontiersin.org
Avenue du Tribunal Fédéral 34
Lausanne, Switzerland | T 41(0)21 510 17 11

For technical issues, please visit our Frontiers Help Center

On behalf of Beste TURANLI, Richard Kumaran Kandasamy and Adil Mardinoglu.
Note for all authors: Please check the list of contributing journals/sections at the homepage and choose the most relevant section for your submission. All contributions to this Research Topic must be within the scope of the section and journal to which they are submitted.
Frontiers is committed to providing you with relevant updates in your field.
If you wish to learn about how we protect personal data, you can read our Privacy Policy available on our website.
© 2007 - 2020 Frontiers Media SA. All Rights Reserved.
Unsubscribe From This List | Manage Email Preferences