Call for paper for the 2025 IEEE/AIAA Aerospace Conference

Hongman

Jun 14, 2024, 4:45:24 AM (12 days ago) Jun 14
to SysML Forum
Hello Everyone!

We're soliciting papers for the 2025 Aerospace Conference session on MBSE. We are looking for papers on the application, or potential application, of advanced model-based approaches, methodologies, techniques, languages, and tools to the aerospace domain.
Topics from theoretical and conceptual work in these areas to specific, concrete applications, in scope from small software systems to complex monolithic systems to large system-of-systems, are welcome.
Themes of special interest include:

- Coordination and usage of multiple types of models, e.g., digital twins, cross-discipline model integration
- Use of MBSE simulations and analyses to improve and optimize verification & validation
- MBSE in support of architecture development
- Application of information visualization techniques for improved MBSE deliverables
- MBSE in specialized domains such as fault protection or electrical systems engineering

The Conference will be held in Big Sky, Montana, USA, March 1-8, 2025. More information of the conference can be found here: http://aeroconf.org/
When submitting an abstract, choose "Session 10.05: Model-Based Systems and Software Engineering".

Here are key dates for paper submission:

- Abstract due: July 1, 2024  (300-500 words)
- Paper due: Oct 4, 2024      (6-20 pages)
- Final paper due: Jan 10, 2025

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. The contact information is available here: https://www.aeroconf.org/conference-organizers

Thanks!

Hongman Kim, PhD
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Co-Chair, Session 10.05: Model-Based Systems and Software Engineering
IEEE/AIAA Aerospace Conference