To combine activity input lines

58 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

avi-mak

lukematon,
9.12.2022 klo 10.11.139.12.2022
vastaanottaja SysML Forum
Hi all,
This is a question about SysML activity diagrams.

I have an Activity x diagram with, say, 10 input parameters.

I also have a higher level Activity A diagram, which comprises a flow of several actions and activities, one of which is  Activity x (termed a Call Behavior action, I assume?).

In the higher level Activity A diagram, I want to show the 10 input lines of Activity x as just a single unified line for the sake of simplicity at the higher level. Is there a way of doing this?"

And by the way, the same for a bunch of output lines, of course.

Thanks
Avi

James Towers

lukematon,
10.12.2022 klo 6.40.3410.12.2022
vastaanottaja SysML Forum
Unfortunately not

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SysML Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sysmlforum/90e6e16e-fefe-4524-a646-f8d93b803500n%40googlegroups.com.

avi-mak

lukematon,
14.12.2022 klo 10.23.0414.12.2022
vastaanottaja SysML Forum
Thank you for the quick response , James.
I think I am going to have to declare a local company standard that for every interface of n lines there are in fact n + 1 lines, where the extra 1 line contains the  aggregation of all the other lines.

And when all the lines are shown, then the aggregation is not used.

Any better ideas?
Thanks,
Avi

avi-mak

lukematon,
14.12.2022 klo 10.23.1614.12.2022
vastaanottaja SysML Forum
Well,  I will have to "make something up"...
Thank you, James.

Avi

On Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 1:40:34 PM UTC+2 James Towers wrote:
Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle
Välitä
0 uutta viestiä