Combining SysML with UML2 in a single model

avi-mak

Jun 23, 2024, 11:46:32 AMJun 23
to SysML Forum
Hi all,

I am looking for some example models in the public domain of combining SysML with UML2 in a single model. Please send.

[
The link below implies that such examples exist.

Combined SysML + UML2 Example Request: If you are interested in pursuing the technical approach outlined above, but need a combined SysML + UML2 example to better understand how it works, please contact us. If we receive sufficient requests for a combined SysML + UML2 example (say 10+ requests), we will post one to the SysML Forum.
]

Thanks
Avi