SYRLUG Meeting Reminder

1 view

Syracuse Linux User Group

Jun 29, 2022, 9:17:32 AM6/29/22
to syrlug-...@syrlug.org

Hi folks,

This is a quick, automated reminder that our next SyrLUG meeting
is a week from today at 7pm. Check our website for location
details (http://www.syrlug.org).

The July 6th meeting at 7:00PM will be a hybrid meeting with the in person gathering at the University Christian Fellowship on Westcott Street and also by video teleconference. The feature presentation by David Soergel will be: "A Linux Based Flexible Hybrid Meeting Setup".

I hope to see all of you there!

-Dave Soergel
SyrLUG Coordinator
syr...@syrlug.org

Syracuse Linux User Group

Jul 5, 2022, 9:16:53 AM7/5/22
to syrlug-...@syrlug.org

Hi folks,

This is a quick, automated reminder that our next SyrLUG meeting
is tomorrow at 7pm. Check our website for location details