SYRLUG Meeting Reminder

Syracuse Linux User Group

Jan 25, 2023, 9:00:01 AM1/25/23
to syrlug-...@syrlug.org

Hi folks,

This is a quick, automated reminder that our next SyrLUG meeting
is a week from today at 7pm. Check our website for location
details (http://www.syrlug.org).

The February 1st meeting at 7:00PM will be a hybrid meeting with the in person gathering at the University Christian Fellowship on Westcott Street and also by video teleconference.

The feature presentation by Vernon Van Steenkist will be: "Printing greeting cards on letter size paper and envelopes with Linux".

I hope to see all of you there!

-Dave Soergel
SyrLUG Coordinator
syr...@syrlug.org

Syracuse Linux User Group

Jan 31, 2023, 9:00:03 AM1/31/23
to syrlug-...@syrlug.org

Hi folks,

This is a quick, automated reminder that our next SyrLUG meeting
is tomorrow at 7pm. Check our website for location details