SYRLUG Meeting Reminder

Syracuse Linux User Group

Aug 31, 2022, 9:15:37 AM8/31/22
to syrlug-...@syrlug.org

Hi folks,

This is a quick, automated reminder that our next SyrLUG meeting
is a week from today at 7pm. Check our website for location
details (http://www.syrlug.org).

The September 7th meeting at 7:00PM will be a hybrid meeting with the in person gathering at the University Christian Fellowship on Westcott Street and also by video teleconference.
The feature presentation by Hugh McCurdy will be "Setting up and using Virtual Box".

I hope to see all of you there!

-Dave Soergel
SyrLUG Coordinator
syr...@syrlug.org

Syracuse Linux User Group

Sep 6, 2022, 9:44:57 AM9/6/22
to syrlug-...@syrlug.org

Hi folks,

This is a quick, automated reminder that our next SyrLUG meeting
is tomorrow at 7pm. Check our website for location details