SYRLUG Meeting Reminder

Syracuse Linux User Group

Oct 26, 2022, 9:17:07 AM10/26/22
to syrlug-...@syrlug.org

Hi folks,

This is a quick, automated reminder that our next SyrLUG meeting
is a week from today at 7pm. Check our website for location
details (http://www.syrlug.org).

The November 2nd meeting at 7:00PM will be a hybrid meeting with the in person gathering at the University Christian Fellowship on Westcott Street and also by video teleconference.
The feature presentation by Vernon Van Steenkist will be: "How to create a Podcast from Audio Books on YouTube".

I hope to see all of you there!

-Dave Soergel
SyrLUG Coordinator
syr...@syrlug.org

Syracuse Linux User Group

Nov 1, 2022, 9:16:26 AM11/1/22
to syrlug-...@syrlug.org

Hi folks,

This is a quick, automated reminder that our next SyrLUG meeting
is tomorrow at 7pm. Check our website for location details