Reminder: Meeting Tomorrow

1 view

Michael Fey

Nov 17, 2010, 12:19:47 PM11/17/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

Just a reminder of the meeting tomorrow. If you will be attending please let me know so I can plan on food for you. I will be giving a presentation on the responder chain. It's one of the more difficult to understand topics in Cocoa and hopefully we'll be able to get a good handle on it.

Hope to see you there!

best,
Michael

Jeff LaMarche

Nov 17, 2010, 12:23:01 PM11/17/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Michael:

Where are you holding meetings now? Been a while since I've been to one, but I could use to get out of the house if my wife will unchain me from my desk.

Jeff

Michael Fey

Nov 17, 2010, 12:28:54 PM11/17/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
The meeting will be at The White House in Fayetteville, just past the Lyndon Golf Course.

Patrick Hughes

Nov 17, 2010, 3:31:39 PM11/17/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Hi gentlemen,

The planets have aligned and I will be able to make it.

See you all then,
Patrick

Sent from my iPhone