NSNorth

Michael Fey

Jan 29, 2013, 9:48:40 AM1/29/13
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

I got an email from the organizer of NSNorth asking me to pass along the conference information, so here you go.

Hello, Michael,

I am the organizer of the Ottawa Cocoaheads chapter, and along with my partner Dan Byers we have decided to throw together a little weekend conference, that we call NSNorth.

http://nsnorth.ca

It is on April 19th to the 21st, in gorgeous Ottawa, Canada. We showcase local talent, but we also have a few well-known developers.

If you haven't done so already, would you mind telling your members about NSNorth?

Thank you,
Philippe Casgrain
Fellow Cocoaheads and conference organizer