Meeting Postponed?

1 view

Michael Fey

Jan 27, 2011, 9:15:52 AM1/27/11
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

Since last Friday I've been battling what I can only assume is the Black Plague, and while the tide is turning in my favor I don't quite have enough energy to be out in public yet. With me absent we don't have a presenter tonight, but I also don't want to change the entire group's plans just because of my absence.

If you would still like to get together tonight then by all means do so. If you'd like to wait until next week so you can hear me waffle on about how we implemented some of the new custom UI in MoneyWell 2.0 then that's fine too.

Email back to the group if you're still up for going. If we get more than 4 people interested then the meeting will still happen. If not, we'll postpone one week. If I hear nothing I'll assume you're good to wait a week.

best,
Michael
Chief CocoaHead, Plague Fighter

Mickey Roberson

Jan 27, 2011, 9:42:43 AM1/27/11
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
I am okay waiting a week so we could have a presentation to go with the meeting.

-Mickey

Derek Underwood

Jan 27, 2011, 9:49:30 AM1/27/11
to Syracuse Area CocoaHeads
I'm ok waiting too

Tony Leone

Jan 27, 2011, 10:01:38 AM1/27/11
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
That would be my preference as well. Feel better Michael.

-- Thanks. Tony Leone

William Garrison

Jan 27, 2011, 11:50:47 AM1/27/11
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com