Next Meeting: July 8th

Michael Fey

Jun 25, 2010, 7:53:35 AM6/25/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

I've scheduled the next meeting for July 8th at 7:00. If there's anyone that would like to present a topic please let me know.

Best,
Michael
Chief CocoaHead

Mr Mac Bob

Jul 5, 2010, 12:55:28 PM7/5/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
I can talk about iAd if anyone's interested - I've got an app
submitted to the store that uses it.
- Bob

> --

Sent from my mobile device

Michael Fey

Jul 6, 2010, 8:30:19 AM7/6/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
How would folks feel about meeting up at Dinosaur BBQ for dinner instead of the usual meeting?

Bob, were you thinking about slides or something that could be presented around a dinner table?

Best,
Michael
Chief CocoaHead

Bill Garrison

Jul 6, 2010, 9:30:43 AM7/6/10

On Jul 6, 2010, at 8:30 AM, Michael Fey wrote:

> How would folks feel about meeting up at Dinosaur BBQ for dinner instead of the usual meeting?
>
> Bob, were you thinking about slides or something that could be presented around a dinner table?

That would be a treat. I've never been and I know it's a local institution.

+1

Bill

Bill Garrison

Jul 6, 2010, 9:34:23 AM7/6/10

On Jul 5, 2010, at 12:55 PM, Mr Mac Bob wrote:

> I can talk about iAd if anyone's interested - I've got an app
> submitted to the store that uses it.
> - Bob

I'd like to hear about iAd.

Bill

Derek Underwood

Jul 6, 2010, 10:20:39 AM7/6/10
to Syracuse Area CocoaHeads
Dinosaur sounds great and iAd talk would be cool. However, not yet
sure if I will be able to attend this week due to travel.

-Derek

On Jul 6, 8:30 am, Michael Fey <mike...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How would folks feel about meeting up at Dinosaur BBQ for dinner instead of the usual meeting?
>
> Bob, were you thinking about slides or something that could be presented around a dinner table?
>
> Best,
>      Michael
>      Chief CocoaHead
>
> On Jul 5, 2010, at 12:55 PM, Mr Mac Bob wrote:
>

> > I can talk about iAd if anyone's interested - I've got an app
> > submitted to the store that uses it.
> > - Bob

Mr Mac Bob

Jul 6, 2010, 10:24:49 AM7/6/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Mike,
That's fine, I can make printouts and we can do a discussion, Dinosaur would be great!
- Bob