Meeting

Michael Fey

May 24, 2010, 10:25:15 AM5/24/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

Let me start off with an apology: I didn't get around to scheduling this meeting until today and that's not cool. If we were to stick with our normal schedule of the last Thursday of the month that would put the meeting this Thursday. However, since that is pretty short notice I'd like to put it to a vote as to whether we have the meeting this Thursday or next Thursday (the 3rd of June).

Please let me know.

Best,
Michael
Chief CocoaHead

Rudy Richter

May 24, 2010, 10:30:45 AM5/24/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Ambrosia is doing the JP Morgan Chase Corporate challenge this year which is on 6/3/10, so our vote is for this thursday.

-rudy

Derek Underwood

May 24, 2010, 10:56:36 AM5/24/10
to Syracuse Area CocoaHeads
I won't be able to make the meeting this Thursday.

Patrick Hughes

May 24, 2010, 11:41:43 AM5/24/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
My vote is for next week, though I may be able to make this week.

Mr Mac Bob

May 25, 2010, 11:16:36 AM5/25/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
I vote next week, won't be able to make it this week.
- Bob/Matt

Bill Garrison

May 26, 2010, 5:20:35 PM5/26/10
On May 24, 2010, at 10:25 AM, Michael Fey wrote:

Folks,

Let me start off with an apology: I didn't get around to scheduling this meeting until today and that's not cool. If we were to stick with our normal schedule of the last Thursday of the month that would put the meeting this Thursday. However, since that is pretty short notice I'd like to put it to a vote as to whether we have the meeting this Thursday or next Thursday (the 3rd of June).

Next Thursday works better for me.  I just got back into town this morning and my thoughts are scattered all over the place.  I'll have them picked up by next week.

Bill

Michael Fey

May 27, 2010, 2:32:22 PM5/27/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Looks like the consensus is pushing for next week. Let's plan on that. Derek, does that work for you for us to use your conference room?

Derek Underwood

May 28, 2010, 5:05:12 PM5/28/10
to Syracuse Area CocoaHeads
Yes, next week is good. Still without a projector though - hopefully
someone can bring one

Michael Fey

May 31, 2010, 9:32:24 AM5/31/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful, we're all set for this Thursday. Does anyone have a food preference? I'm open to anything.

Bill Garrison

Jun 1, 2010, 4:23:11 PM6/1/10

On May 31, 2010, at 9:32 AM, Michael Fey wrote:

> Wonderful, we're all set for this Thursday. Does anyone have a food preference? I'm open to anything.

Pizza is fine with me.

Bill

Mr Mac Bob

Jun 3, 2010, 7:44:18 AM6/3/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Anything is good, Matt and I will be there.
- Bob

Bill

Patrick Hughes

Jun 3, 2010, 10:45:54 AM6/3/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
I will be bringing my projector. Any kind of food is fine.

Pat

Bill Garrison

Jun 3, 2010, 2:27:15 PM6/3/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

I have to bail out on the meeting tonight. My secretary failed last week to note a conflict with Thursday night when he voted on 6/3 as a good meeting date. He's been fired.

Bill