Fwd: Apress - Seeking Reviewers for 'Pro Core Data for iOS'

Michael Fey

Feb 7, 2011, 8:50:07 AM2/7/11
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

I have a code for an eBook of Pro Core Data for iOS. If you have the time and interest to read and review the book let me know and I will send the code directly to you. I've also requested a dead tree version of the book for the group library, I will be reviewing it as well.

best,
Michael

Begin forwarded message:

Hi Michael,

We’d love to have you review our new title. Below is a coupon to download the eBook. The hardcopy will arrive in about 5-7 business days.

The code can be applied at the “Buy eBook” page.

We prefer a 2-3 week turnaround upon receiving the book, please let me know if you need more time. Examples and suggestions on how to write a review can be found here (http://apress.com/community/writeareview).

We’d like to see the review posted on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Slashdot, your user group home page or your blog. Please let me know once you get a chance to finish the book and post the review.

Thanks in advance for offering to help us review this title.

Simon

Simon Yu | Public Relations Assistant | Apress
Phone: 212-460-0200 Ex - 203 | sim...@apress.com
233 Spring Street, NY, NY 10013
Twitter: Apress

William Garrison

Feb 11, 2011, 4:39:05 PM2/11/11
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Michael,

I'd like to review this one, if you still have the eBook code.

Bill