Fwd: Apress Is Seeking Reviewers for "iPad Made Simple" and "More iPhone Cool Projects"

1 view

Michael Fey

Jun 14, 2010, 1:38:06 AM6/14/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

If any of you would like to participate please let me know. Thanks!

Michael

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Simon Yu" <simo...@apress.com>
Date: June 8, 2010 5:11:33 PM EDT
Subject: Apress Is Seeking Reviewers for "iPad Made Simple" and "More iPhone Cool Projects"

Apress Logo

Dear Apress User Groups,

Apress is seeking Reviewers!

We are currently seeking fresh voices to review our brand new titles iPad Made Simple and More iPhone Cool Projects, currently available in eBook format. If you are interested receiving a complimentary review copy, please email me with your name, email address, the name of your user group and which title you would like to review.

About Our New Titles:

iPad Made Simple

by Gary Mazo, Martin Trautschold | ISBN-13: 978-1-4302-3129-5| Published May 2010 | 744pp.

Get the most out of your iPad with iPad Made Simple—learn all the key features, understand what’s new, and utilize dozens of time-saving tips and tricks. This book includes over 650 pages of easy-to-read instructions and over 1,000 carefully annotated screen shots to guide you to iPad mastery.

More iPhone Cool Projects

by Ben Smith | ISBN-13: 978-1-4302-2922-3| Published May 2010 | 360pp.

The iPhone is the coolest mobile device available, and the App Store makes it simple to get an application out into the unstoppable iPhone app market. This book shows you how some of the most innovative and creative iPhone application developers have developed cool, best-selling apps.

Book Review Program Guidelines

For more information please visit:

http://apress.com/community/writeareview

In general, we like to see reviews posted to Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Slashdot, your User Group home page or even your own site. If you or another group member would be interested in receiving a review copy of this book, please do not hesitate to contact me at sim...@apress.com. We have a limited number of copies of the book above, so I will send on a first come first serve basis.

Many thanks for your interest!!

Best regards,

Simon

233 Spring St, New York, NY, 10014

Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Apress, 233 Spring St, New York, NY, 10013

Adam Benjamin Crafter

Jun 14, 2010, 7:29:48 AM6/14/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Interested!