Next Meeting: November 18th, 2010

Michael Fey

Nov 2, 2010, 2:42:39 PM11/2/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you read that right, I've scheduled another CocoaHeads meeting. It's been a long time since our last meeting but I am absolutely playing the new father card to explain my lack of activity. :-)

When we last met we were going over the plans for our open source project called TARDIS. For this meeting I'd like to take us back to form a bit and set up a meeting agenda:

1. Introductions, dinner, and open discussion
2. Our Famous Five Question Quiz
3. A feature presentation on some Mac or iOS technology
4. Q&A

I'll be grabbing pizza and soda for dinner and taking care of the quiz and the presentation, all you need to do is show up.

Hope to see you there!

Best,
Michael Fey
Chief CocoaHead

CocoaHeads.ics

gWaldo

Mar 3, 2011, 7:51:01 AM3/3/11
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
-Waldo

EOM

Michael Fey

Mar 3, 2011, 3:08:56 PM3/3/11
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Waldo!

On Mar 3, 2011, at 7:51 AM, gWaldo wrote:

> -Waldo
>
> EOM

Rudy Richter

Mar 3, 2011, 6:51:17 PM3/3/11
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
You find your first grey hair yet? :P

-rudy

Michael Fey

Mar 3, 2011, 8:28:36 PM3/3/11
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
No! They keep disappearing before they can turn grey!