Reminder: Meeting This Thursday

Michael Fey

Mar 23, 2010, 8:27:03 AM3/23/10
to Syracuse Area CocoaHeads
Folks,

Just a reminder that there's a meeting this Thursday. I'm open for food suggestions so please reply with what you'd like if you're coming.

Best,
Michael
Chief CocoaHead

Tony Leone

Mar 23, 2010, 8:30:26 AM3/23/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there. I'm up for the subs, of we can remember what size is
best.

Tony Leone

Sent from my iPhone

> --
> .

Michael Fey

Mar 23, 2010, 10:16:44 AM3/23/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Subs sounds great. I will make sure to get 6-inch subs this time (the 12-inch ones I got last time were the "half" size).

Pick a combo of:
ham, turkey, or veggie
lettuce, tomato, onion
mayo, mustard, italian dressing, nothing.

Best,
Michael

Tony Leone

Mar 23, 2010, 10:22:19 AM3/23/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Turkey, lettuce, tomato, onion with mayo on white sub roll.

Sent from my iPhone

Mr Mac Bob

Mar 23, 2010, 7:18:11 PM3/23/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Matt and I will be there.

Matt:  ham, lettuce, onion, italian dressing
Bob:  ham, lettuce, tomato, onion, italian dressing

----------
Sent from my Recliner

Bill Garrison

Mar 24, 2010, 12:03:33 AM3/24/10

On Mar 23, 2010, at 10:16 AM, Michael Fey wrote:

> Subs sounds great. I will make sure to get 6-inch subs this time (the 12-inch ones I got last time were the "half" size).
>
> Pick a combo of:
> ham, turkey, or veggie
> lettuce, tomato, onion
> mayo, mustard, italian dressing, nothing.

Turkey, lettuce, tomato, onion, mustard

Thanks!

Bill

Derek Underwood

Mar 24, 2010, 4:05:11 PM3/24/10
to Syracuse Area CocoaHeads
No food for me, thanks

Michael Fey

Mar 25, 2010, 8:55:58 AM3/25/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Derek,

We will be in the room upstairs this time and if so, will you need me to bring some card tables or something to put the food on? (away from the computers)

-- Michael

Patrick Hughes

Mar 25, 2010, 9:15:17 AM3/25/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

I'd like a ham with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayonnaise, mustard and nothing.

Thanks,
Patrick

Derek Underwood

Mar 25, 2010, 10:09:13 AM3/25/10
to Syracuse Area CocoaHeads

Sorry, I spoke too soon, they are trying to prep that space to rent as
a single office and are concerned about incidental damage (stains
etc.) if used for meetings.

Bill Garrison

Mar 25, 2010, 12:23:56 PM3/25/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

I've got to cancel out on the meeting tonight. I'm pushing up against an end-of-week deadline on a contract.

Bill

Michael Fey

Mar 25, 2010, 12:25:35 PM3/25/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
No worries Bill, though you will be missed.

Adam Crafter

Mar 25, 2010, 12:33:02 PM3/25/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
This will be my first meeting, and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

7pm at fayetteville free library, right?

Adam

Michael Fey

Mar 25, 2010, 12:36:19 PM3/25/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Adam,

The meeting tonight is at The White House. Check here for a Google Map: http://cocoaheads.org/us/SyracuseNewYork/index.html

Derek, aren't there some special directions because Google Maps screws up the address somehow?

-- Michael

Michael Fey

Mar 25, 2010, 12:41:23 PM3/25/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Adam,

Will you be eating with us? If so, let me know what kind of sub you'd like.

-- Michael

Adam Crafter

Mar 25, 2010, 12:44:15 PM3/25/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
I've driven by TWH before, I'll see you there!
I'm drowning in yummy leftovers at home, I'll bring something along instead of getting a sub.

Adam

Derek Underwood

Mar 25, 2010, 1:00:15 PM3/25/10
to Syracuse Area CocoaHeads

Here are some good directions with a map.
http://www.colmanunderwood.com/contact/

Mike, I'm going to bring an SVGA projector, so hope you can bring your
VGA adapter.

Michael Fey

Mar 25, 2010, 1:04:52 PM3/25/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com