CocoaHeads Meeting for March

Michael Fey

Feb 28, 2012, 10:12:34 AM2/28/12
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, you read that subject right!

Wednesday March 14th at 7PM we will be holding our first meeting in who knows how long.

I will be preparing a talk about some of the cool stuff we did in MoneyWell 2.0 and, if Mickey attends, there will be our famous 5-question quiz with ACTUAL PRIZES this time.

Derek, if you're interested I'd love to host the meeting at your office, otherwise we will default to the library.

best,
Michael

Bill Garrison

Feb 28, 2012, 12:21:46 PM2/28/12
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
What? The band is getting back together again?

I'm marking my calendar.

Bill

Mac Bob

Mar 1, 2012, 10:09:37 AM3/1/12
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Sounds great!!  I'll be there.
Either place is good for me, but if the fab lab is open @ the library I'd vote for the meeting there so I can check it out...

-Bob

Michael Fey

Mar 7, 2012, 8:53:51 AM3/7/12
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

The meeting will be held at the Fayetteville Free Library from 7 to 9PM next Wednesday, March 14th. We won't be doing dinner at the meeting so eat up ahead of time.

See you there!
Michael
Chief CocoaHead