Fwd: AppViz 2 CocoaHeads Promotion

Michael Fey

Jul 7, 2011, 8:52:21 AM7/7/11
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I got an email from the Ideaswarm folks about a CocoaHeads promotion they are running. Below you will find a code for $10 off; anyone and everyone can use it. I'm also giving away one free copy of AppViz 2. If you're interested just let me know. If we have more than one person show interest then I will organize some sort of epic dance-off.

best,
Michael
Chief CocoaHead

Begin forwarded message:

From: Support <sup...@ideaswarm.com>
Date: June 26, 2011 10:56:57 AM EDT
Subject: Re: AppViz 2 CocoaHeads Promotion

Michael

Cool! Glad to hear :)

What we're doing is providing a free license per group to give away and a coupon to give everyone else in the group a discount. For the license, all you need to do is let me know who your winner is and their email address and I'll generate and send them their license.

For the coupon, here's a coupon good for $10 off either the single copy of AppViz 2 or the 5 pack for up to 100 people. To use the coupon, you just enter it on our online store at ideaswarm.com and click through the purchase process. Feel free to send it to your mailing list and share it around the group. :)
HQEWP0JJWYA4QGBN
Thanks for helping get the word out,
Dustin @ IdeaSwarm
Twitter: @AppViz

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 5:01 AM, Michael Fey <mic...@fruitstandsoftware.com> wrote:
Hey Dustin, thanks for reaching out! I've heard nothing but good things about AppViz and I'd love to hand out some free copies. Currently we have about 10 members.

Thanks!

best,
Michael

On Jun 21, 2011, at 5:19 PM, sup...@ideaswarm.com wrote:

> Hi, I'm Dustin from IdeaSwarm. I'm getting in touch with you because you're listed as the admin of your local CocoaHeads group. We're kicking off our new version of AppViz with a CocoaHeads promotion to try and get the word out. Would you be interested in giving out a couple of free copies and a discount coupon at your next meeting?
>
> All we need to get you some free licenses is an average headcount for your group. :)
>
> Thanks,
> Dustin @ IdeaSwarm
> Twitter: @AppViz

Derek Underwood

Jul 7, 2011, 9:19:00 AM7/7/11
to Syracuse Area CocoaHeads
I would actually be very interested in AppViz 2.

Thanks,
Derek