MoneyWell for iPhone

Michael Fey

Jun 29, 2010, 10:24:30 AM6/29/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

Kevin and I are releasing MoneyWell for iPhone into beta today and we'd like some help testing it out. If you are a registered iPhone developer with a certificate and would like to try it out please let me know. You can reply to this email or write directly to michael at the domain name nothirst dot com.

I don't need your UDID, just the email address to which you'd like me to send the build.

Best,
Michael

Leone Anthony

Jun 30, 2010, 8:05:05 AM6/30/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Michael --

Thanks for the kind offer, but I don't think I'll have the time to do any kind of meaningful testing.  It's a shame because I really love MoneyWell, and am really looking forward to using it on the iPhone.

- Tony Leone