CocoaHeads April Meeting

1 view

Michael Fey

Apr 20, 2010, 6:58:40 PM4/20/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

Sorry for the late notice, I was fairly certain that I had sent out a meeting notice early in the month but Mickey informed me that I had not.

We've got some great stuff lined up this month with Mickey giving us an introduction to the new Syracuse CocoaHeads Open Source project followed by a quick git and github.com primer from yours truly.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Best,
Michael
Chief CocoaHead

A Cocoa Head

[ CocoaHeads:   Syracuse, New York, U.S.A. ]

Full-screen

Next Meeting

Thursday, April 29, 2010 19:00 at The White House 7030 E. Genesee Street Fayetteville, New York 13066

Map data ©2010 Google - Terms of Use

MEETING INFORMATION

Thursday, April 29, 2010 19:00 at The White House 7030 E. Genesee Street Fayetteville, New York 13066

On the agenda for this month: • Introduction to the new Syracuse CocoaHeads Open Source Project • A git and github primer • Our Famous 5 Question Quiz • Developer picks, great conversation, and much more! Hope to see you all there! Michael Chief CocoaHead

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to the Syracuse Area CocoaHeads group! Our meetings are typically on the last Thursday of each month in Fayetteville , NY (about 15 minutes east of Syracuse). Please visit our Google Group for more information: Syracuse Area CocoaHeads Thanks and hope to see you soon!

JOIN OUR MAILING LISTS

CALENDAR

Subscribe to the iCal Calendar!

GROUP MANAGER

Michael Fey

© 2008, Organizing Heads Since 2000  |   Whee! markd++!

Derek Underwood

Apr 26, 2010, 12:21:30 PM4/26/10
to Syracuse Area CocoaHeads
I'm out of projectors and big screens. I can bring a portable screen
(I think it is 4-6 feet wide, I will check) and hopefully someone has
a projector that they can bring.

Thanks,
Derek