Final Headcount

Michael Fey

Feb 3, 2011, 3:01:14 PM2/3/11
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks,

Just looking to get a final headcount for pizza for tonights meeting. If you're attending and eating teh pizzas please let me know.

-- Michael
Chief CocoaHead

Leone Anthony

Feb 3, 2011, 3:03:05 PM2/3/11
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Attending and eating.

- Tony Leone

Mickey Roberson

Feb 3, 2011, 3:04:52 PM2/3/11
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
+1 Attendance
+1 Pizza

-Mickey

Derek Underwood

Feb 3, 2011, 3:06:34 PM2/3/11
to Syracuse Area CocoaHeads
Attending but no thank you for pizza

-Derek

Mr Mac Bob

Feb 3, 2011, 3:10:31 PM2/3/11
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
+2 attending, +2 eating
- Bob & Matt

Patrick Hughes

Feb 3, 2011, 4:59:34 PM2/3/11
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
+1 for pizza.

I'll be there with bells on.

Sent from my iPhone

Bill Garrison

Feb 3, 2011, 6:03:13 PM2/3/11

On Feb 3, 2011, at 3:01 PM, Michael Fey wrote:

> Hey Folks,
>
> Just looking to get a final headcount for pizza for tonights meeting. If you're attending and eating teh pizzas please let me know.

OK, this is pretty late notice, but don't count my head for pizza. I've had a local meeting conflict come up and I won't be a pizza-eating Cocoahead tonight. :-(

Bill