Dinosaur BBQ TONIGHT

Michael Fey

Jul 8, 2010, 10:17:36 AM7/8/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

We will be meeting at the Dinosaur BBQ tonight at our usual time (7PM). I'm sending a map from Google Maps in a separate email. I'd like to get a headcount so I can call ahead and get us a table. Please respond if you intend to attend.

See you all tonight!

Best,
Michael
Chief CocoaHead

Derek Underwood

Jul 8, 2010, 10:22:17 AM7/8/10
to Syracuse Area CocoaHeads
Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend tonight. Hope everyone has a
great time!

-Derek

Leone Anthony

Jul 8, 2010, 10:29:10 AM7/8/10
to syracuse-are...@googlegroups.com
I will be there.

- Tony Leone

Bill Garrison

Jul 8, 2010, 1:12:00 PM7/8/10

On Jul 8, 2010, at 10:17 AM, Michael Fey wrote:

> Folks,
>
> We will be meeting at the Dinosaur BBQ tonight at our usual time (7PM). I'm sending a map from Google Maps in a separate email. I'd like to get a headcount so I can call ahead and get us a table. Please respond if you intend to attend.

Count my head, please.

Bill