Question about dynamic syntax highliting

Masiar

Nov 1, 2011, 6:10:17 PM11/1/11
to syntaxhighlighter
Hi all,
I have a stream of data, so to speak, in a way that my JavaScript
refreshes the content of the div containing some piece of code every
now and then. The first time the code snippet is loaded the syntax
highlighter does it's job, but from the second on, I can only see the
piece of code but no highlighting.
I'm filling the div with a simple innerHTML from the div object. Then
I also tried to call SyntaxHighlighter.all(); but the code is not
highlighted anymore.
Is there a function that "refreshes" the highlighter in a way that
does again the highlighting on the new piece of code loaded into the
div?
Thanks,

Masiar