Board Meeting Agenda for November

krux

Nov 1, 2018, 5:59:36 PM11/1/18
to synshop
Here is the agenda for this Saturday's board meeting:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-dEfKkEdjgXCfGGSoKFL0bj-TMF1IQWhHtL0DWGXwUU/edit?usp=sharing

As a reminder, the Board of Directors Elections are coming up in
January. If you would like to get more involved in the daily operations
of SYN Shop, becoming one of the directors at large is a great way to do
so. There are six positions up for election. If you would like to run,
or think someone would be a good candidate, email me at
kr...@synshop.org.

I'd also like to promote some of our upcoming classes

* Zumo Robot Kit class is scheduled for Saturday, November 24th at 3pm
https://www.meetup.com/synshop/events/256047270
* 3D Printing 101 - Thursday, November 8th at 7pm
https://www.meetup.com/synshop/events/rhflkpyxpblb/
* Crypto Party: Pentesting Web Applications (Tips and Tricks) -
Saturday, November 10th at 1pm
https://www.meetup.com/synshop/events/253834545/

As always you can check out upcoming SYN Shop events on our Meetup page
here:
https://www.meetup.com/synshop/events/

- Krux