Game Night

Pauls Mule

Sep 5, 2018, 7:08:24 PM9/5/18
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Is game night tomorrow? If so, what time? Asking for a friend... :)

mr jones

Sep 5, 2018, 7:10:01 PM9/5/18
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Pauls,

The next game night looks to be Sept 6th (indeed tomorrow) at 6pm:

Cheers,
-adj

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org

Jed Daniels

Sep 5, 2018, 7:45:50 PM9/5/18
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Yea, we can totally do a game night tomorrow! Any requests for games? How many people are you bringing?

Thanks,

--jed

Pauls Mule