Sparklecon VI - February 2-3 in SoCal

Arclight

Jan 9, 2019, 3:56:37 PM1/9/19
to SYN Shop
Hi all,

I wanted to let everyone in the community know that 23b Shop is once again putting on a weekend-long hacker con at our space near the Fullerton Metrolink Station in Souithern California. We've had a few AZ and Nevada folks come out before, and it's always a lot of fun.

Details and tickets are here:

Of note this year:

-A hands-on car hacking workshop
-Robot battles with 58 registered competitors
-Hands-on soldering workshop
-Speakers once again presenting in the community theater next door.

FYI, we still have space for people who wish to give a talk or display a project/art.

Cheers,

Arclight
23b Shop

Aakin Patel

Jan 9, 2019, 4:08:19 PM1/9/19
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I love this event. I hate that you always hold it during our annual budget meeting.

- Aakin

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org