Donation Drive for new Band Saw

Jeff Rosowski

Aug 31, 2018, 1:56:05 PM8/31/18
to syn...@googlegroups.com
As those who utilize the woodworking area are aware, our bandsaw died a bit ago.  After looking at the machine and attempting to replace the motor, we've come to the conclusion that there is just too much wrong with the bandsaw we had, and the effort and cost required to repair would be better put toward getting a more capable bandsaw for the shop.

We're looking for donations so we can purchase the following:

So this bandsaw will handle larger material and is more powerful than our old model, plus can interface with our dust collection.  With this and some new blades, not only have a new bandsaw, but one that is capable of resawing material.

We're looking to spend $1200 after the blades.  If you want to help out, go to our donation page and indicate that this is for a new bandsaw.

Thank you,

Krux