Board Meeting Agenda

Jeff Rosowski

Apr 6, 2019, 4:57:15 PM4/6/19
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Here is this Board Meetings Agenda and notes... with four minutes to spare.

Helen Feng

May 4, 2019, 10:41:06 PM5/4/19
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys..

Long time to see.. actually I have yet to see the new shop.. !! stopped by once and you guys were closed.. I just saw in the minutes the thing about the 3d printer.. I'm really not making stuff anymore. so I have my flashforge with upgrades (that I never upgraded).. funds are a little tight for me right now.. but want it to be used... I can let it all go for like $150?

lmk
Helen

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org

David Berkowitz

May 8, 2019, 2:20:12 PM5/8/19
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I am a Las Vegas native, blogger for 3d tech and teacher. I would love to get involved with your group.

On Sat, 6 Apr 2019 at 13:57, Jeff Rosowski <kr...@synshop.org> wrote:
Here is this Board Meetings Agenda and notes... with four minutes to spare.

Krux

May 8, 2019, 3:37:30 PM5/8/19
to syn...@googlegroups.com, David Berkowitz
Just stop by when ever we are open. 6pm to 10pm each weeknight, 3pm to 10pm on Saturdays