Solder Paste?

Daniel Hill

Oct 14, 2016, 6:14:05 PM10/14/16
to SYN Shop
I ordered some solder paste (Kester Easy 256) but it's not going to be here by the next Tuesday community project night.  Does anyone have some on hand I can use?  I'm only doing one tiny board.

Aakin Patel

Oct 14, 2016, 6:47:30 PM10/14/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com

We should have a bunch at the shop.

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org

Krux

Oct 14, 2016, 6:55:55 PM10/14/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com, Aakin Patel, ma...@synshop.org
I believe Mark put it in one of the fridges.

Mark J Koch

Oct 14, 2016, 8:16:00 PM10/14/16
to syn...@googlegroups.com, Aakin Patel
I did! In one of the fridges in a plastic bag (i think).

Mark

> On Oct 14, 2016, at 3:55 PM, Krux <kr...@thcnet.net> wrote:
>
> I believe Mark put it in one of the fridges.
>
> On October 14, 2016 3:47:29 PM PDT, Aakin Patel <aa...@synshop.org> wrote:
> We should have a bunch at the shop.
>

> On Oct 14, 2016 15:14, "Daniel Hill" <dvh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I ordered some solder paste (Kester Easy 256) but it's not going to be here by the next Tuesday community project night. Does anyone have some on hand I can use? I'm only doing one tiny board.
>
> --
> @synshop
> https://synshop.org
> ---
>

> --
>
> --
> @synshop
> https://synshop.org
> ---

Daniel Hill

Oct 14, 2016, 8:34:05 PM10/14/16
to SYN Shop, aa...@synshop.org
Wicked! Thanks for the heads up.

I'll be there on Tuesday attempting SMT to prep for the next soldering tutorial.  I'm using a stencil and following the Sparkfun tutorial as I've never done it myself.  Do we have a griddle/oven set aside for this?