Any Jewelers Looking for Work?

Dennis S

Apr 6, 2020, 11:29:05 AM4/6/20
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Hi - I know there's a lot of businesses closed right now and maybe someone on this list is an out-of-work bench jeweler (or know someone who is). Do you have a full setup at home? Can you set some stones for me in a prong setting? Please contact me.

Thanks,

Dennis

Helen Feng

Jun 24, 2020, 1:18:05 PM6/24/20
to syn...@googlegroups.com
I know this is really late.. just saw this post now.. a high school friend just moved into town and does jewelry stuff....  515jewelrystudio.com  george reynolds.. maybe he can help.. and in any case... check out his stuff.. :)

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org