In Need Demonstration of Casting for my VegasInventors Meetup.com Group Jed? Vernon?

Daniel Braisted

Jan 6, 2019, 12:37:25 PM1/6/19
to SYN Shop
Casting can be an efficient way to produce a prototype

   I would like to see a demonstration on Casting

  Jed? Vernon?
        Missed connecting with either of you after the Saturday Board Meeting

        Let me know cost and max number of observers

Daniel Braisted
702-365-1833   ok2txt

Meetup.com/VegasInventors

Jed Daniels

Jan 6, 2019, 11:41:17 PM1/6/19
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Yea, I can help. Ping me off list.

--jed

--
@synshop
https://synshop.org

Daniel Braisted

Feb 2, 2019, 5:28:22 PM2/2/19
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Hi I am here..
  2nd row middle

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "SYN Shop" group.

Thanks
 Daniel Braisted
 Administrator
 Vegas Inventors : Product Developers Group
  FB, Twitter, Meetup.com/VegasInventors