January Board meeting and Elections

Jeff Rosowski

Jan 4, 2019, 5:37:13 PM1/4/19
to syn...@googlegroups.com
This Saturday January 5th, we'll be holding the elections for the six directors at large positions.  If you are a vetted member, please go vote here:

If you are not vetted yet, but would like to be, get your vetted form filed out and bring it to the board meeting.  Not only does getting vetted give you voting rights at SYN Shop, it also gives you 24x7 access to the space.  Voting will conclude at 3pm, at the end of the board meeting.  The agenda for this month's board meeting can be found here:

And as a reminder to everyone following the board meeting at 3pm, SYN Shop will be holding a holiday potluck.  We'll be opening the donations/presents that members bought for SYN Shop and put under the tree.