Maker Faire Vegas Volunteers Needed

Brian Munroe

Jan 22, 2013, 5:12:55 PM1/22/13
to synshop-...@googlegroups.com
Hello All:

As some (most?) of you know, we as SYN Shop are helping organize a
Mini Makerfaire here in Las Vegas. It is Saturday, February 2nd from
9a - 6p at the Historic 5th Street School.

More information is available here:
http://makerfairevegas.com/

You can buy early bird tickets here:
http://makerfairevegas.eventbrite.com/

BUT!

Why I'm really emailing everyone because we are also looking for
volunteers to help setup, manage and then tear down for the event.

If you want to volunteer, sign up here:
http://lvmmf-volunteer.herokuapp.com/

We are also having a volunteer orientation meeting this coming
Saturday, 3pm at SYN Shop proper:

http://www.meetup.com/synshop/events/100787682/

Even if you can't make the Saturday meeting, but still want to help,
go ahead and sign up on the volunteer form and we'll be in touch.

Thanks, and of course if you have any questions please feel free to
email me directly.

-- brian

--
@syn_shop