SYN Shop is open for business!

Brian Munroe

Feb 11, 2013, 9:00:30 AM2/11/13
to synshop-...@googlegroups.com
SYN Shop, its board, and its founding members are proud to announce the soft opening of SYN Shop!

We have spent our Saturdays and free weekdays over the past several months behind the scenes, preparing our new space for members. Building furniture, gathering and assembling equipment and finalizing our policies.  Now we are ready to start letting the general public in on the fun.

During the soft period, our operating hours will be:

Monday - 6p - 10p
Thursday - 6p - 10p
Saturday - 3p - 10p

We'll be adding more days and time slots as we continue to expand. You'll need to be a paying member ($40 / month) and have signed a waiver with us to use the space, but feel free to drop in for a quick tour and to learn why you'd want to join.

To become a paying member, follow the instructions here: https://synshop.org/joining-syn-shop

For our location and to see the most up to date hours, bookmark this page! https://synshop.org/location

Thanks, we hope to see you see you at the Shop soon!

--
@syn_shop