SYN Shop Twitter Account

krux

Jul 2, 2012, 2:47:48 AM7/2/12
to synshop-...@googlegroups.com
First some history.  So when we first started to get SYN Shop off the ground, we wanted to setup a Twitter account for the hackerspace.  Unfortunately, @synshop had been created and was inaccessible, we had to go with @syn_shop.  That works fine, though for anyone who is familiar with twitter, especially on cell phones, it is a pain to type the underscore.  Well we managed to finally get access to the original twitter account @synshop, so we can take over the shorter, sexier, twitter name.

Good news is it looks like twitter lets you rename an account, and then you can rename a second account to the now unused name, and none of the followers have to change their settings.

So if you're on Twitter, follow us over at @synshop