Moving Monthly Meeting to Saturday!

Brian Munroe

Jun 5, 2012, 12:22:28 AM6/5/12
to synshop-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

So the June monthly meeting was originally scheduled for this coming
Friday, however we will be moving it to Saturday June 9th so that we
can continue to work on the First Friday booth during daylight hours.

This time it won't be held at Krux's house. Instead, Mark Koch as
graciously volunteered his 6 car garage for the event.

Hope to see you there. As always, feel free to email me or
dire...@synshop.org if you have any questions.

June Monthly Meeting + First Friday Projects Hackathon
Saturday June 9th
11a - ?

8005 Firethorn Lane
Las Vegas, NV 89123

Again, there will be a cooler with ice + water, but feel free to bring
your favorite beverage.