A quaint little town I made

qayyum...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2016, 4:45:28 PM8/29/16
to Synekism
Hello,

I was searching for something simple, something between SimCity, back to basics, freeware, and canvas, and I think I found one in your game.
I downloaded your game, played it, and have lots of fun.
Here is the picture and my save for this game.

P.S.: I found that I could plop roads through buildings. I think you should keep that. That is the new definition of freedom.

hav fun.png
city2.syci

Synekism

Aug 29, 2016, 5:19:33 PM8/29/16
to Synekism
Nice town!

It's been a while since someone sent me a city pic. It was a nice surprise!

PS: Can't promise roads through buildings will be allowed forever but it's an interesting point - about the freedom of it.

Message has been deleted

Synekism

Aug 30, 2016, 11:49:00 AM8/30/16
to Synekism, qayyum...@gmail.com
Maybe I'll have the option to turn off road validation. :)

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 10:41 AM, <qayyum...@gmail.com> wrote:
Speaking of freedom: