Tax rates

nicoca...@hotmail.com

Oct 21, 2012, 9:27:56 PM10/21/12
to syne...@googlegroups.com
I have no programming experience so I have no idea how hard this would be to implement.  But, do you think you could incorporate tax rates in future releases?  These tax rates could be used to effect demand for for various properties (industrial, residential, commercial).

Synekism

Oct 22, 2012, 1:18:00 AM10/22/12
to syne...@googlegroups.com
This is one of those features that's trivial to implement because
Synekism already has a tax system in place - it just uses hard-coded
tax rates. However, the hard part is in the UI for the tax controls.
Synekism's UI is among the many components that need to be re-written.

Many similar features will arrive as soon as I re-write the UI - tax
controls will definitely be among the first.