Request for timeline on railroad tracks

cve...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2012, 12:02:25 AM11/25/12
to syne...@googlegroups.com
When do you plan to attack putting down railroads on the map?

I've been Synekism now for a little while and while simulating highways is straightforward enough if requiring a little imagination, simulating railroads (which don't behave like roads) requires a LOT of imagination to draw when the only thing we can draw are roads.

Synekism

Nov 25, 2012, 10:08:10 AM11/25/12
to syne...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to start on railroads after I have curved roads and proper terrain. That means, unfortunately, that railroads won't come for another couple of releases (at least 8 months to a year). Sorry.