Syndicate Wars 4win

kevi...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2014, 12:58:52 PM12/1/14
to syndicate...@googlegroups.com
I support this project fully :O)

What are the timelines for multiplayer support... and Android support?

Gynvael Coldwind

Dec 1, 2014, 5:07:43 PM12/1/14
to syndicate...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sadly the project is discontinued, for various reasons. The main one being that DOSBox now supports SW pretty well (it didn't support it at all when we started the project).

So... I wouldn't expect any more updates on the project.
Also, the method we used means it wouldn't work on Android. Well, it might work on Android x86, but that's not really a popular platform (though it might change in the future I guess).

Well, that's the state of things.

Cheers,