Would it be worth putting a link to GOG's Syndicate Wars on the port page?

tytb...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2013, 4:57:06 PM11/20/13
to syndicate...@googlegroups.com

Unless I'm mistaken, this port requires Syndicate Wars' files to work. I just wanted to suggest that whoever manages the site (vexillium?) should consider linking to Syndicate Wars on GOG so people can easily purchase the necessary files. (For what it's worth, there's a thread in the Syndicate forum on GOG that links to the port page - http://www.gog.com/forum/syndicate_series/syndicate_wars_windows_port_and_language_packs )

Just an idea from a GOG fan. :)