Mouselook and music questions.

samp...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2017, 2:57:46 PM1/8/17
to Syndicate Wars Port
Hello. First of all I gotta say this port is some amazing work. The game runs on a good and even framerate on areas of any level of detail and some bugs seem to be gone! Unlike playing with Dosbox..So I got a couple of questions. Can the mouselook be made a bit..er, smoother? It's like the game is running 10-20 fps when speaking of mouselook. Second, music doesn't work too well..first loop of the soundtrack seems to play without trouble, but the second time and forth of the music, it starts randomly playing garbled and it is a really. annoying. bug. Any help? Also lastly, will there be an update for the port to support all resolutions?