Syndicate spiritual successor on Kickstarter!

Gynvael Coldwind

Jun 29, 2013, 6:51:44 PM6/29/13
to syndicate...@googlegroups.com
In case you missed - the new game Mike mentioned in the other thread hit kickstarter:

Consider backing it if you're a Syndicate fan :)

--
gynvael.coldwind//vx

Raveem Ismail

Jun 30, 2013, 9:26:32 AM6/30/13
to syndicate...@googlegroups.com, gyn...@coldwind.pl
We should definitely all back, and spread the word amongst our own (social) networks to maximise funding potential. I've already done so.

Raveem Ismail

Jul 28, 2013, 9:33:38 AM7/28/13
to syndicate...@googlegroups.com

If you haven't done so already, there's still time to pledge! The most recent videos on lighting/reflections/rain/city and body augmentation look brilliant!

Please also share/upvote on Slashdot to spread the word (press the "+" near the top):