Change Preferences

Amizade

Jul 5, 2009, 11:28:44 AM7/5/09
to Syncman
I saw the programm starts in the background of my mac. but how i can
change this? if i wanna open the programm it's not open (coz it's
allready open, i know.) i can't find in my dock and so i can't
navigate to the preference.

Matthew Fischer

Jul 5, 2009, 11:50:55 AM7/5/09
to syn...@googlegroups.com
It doesn't run in the background, it is running in the menu bar and you can access it from the Syncman icon (black icon that looks like a man with a hat near the top right of your screen).

If you want a dock icon choose "preferences..." from the menu. On the "general" tab in the preferences you'll see a checkbox for  "Run in Menu Bar (no dock icon)", which you can uncheck if you want to have a dock icon.

Wyss Daniel

Jul 5, 2009, 11:53:47 AM7/5/09
to syn...@googlegroups.com
thanks...
i searched hole screen.. but not there :-)

Fishman

Jul 5, 2009, 12:08:25 PM7/5/09
to Syncman
It would be somewhere to the left of the spotlight and date and time
icons.

On Jul 5, 11:53 am, Wyss Daniel <amizade...@gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks...
> i searched hole screen.. but not there :-)
>
> Am 05.07.2009 um 17:50 schrieb Matthew Fischer:
>
> It doesn't run in the background, it is running in the menu bar and
> you can access it from the Syncman icon (black icon that looks like a
> man with a hat near the top right of your screen).
>
> If you want a dock icon choose "preferences..." from the menu. On the
> "general" tab in the preferences you'll see a checkbox for  "Run in
> Menu Bar (no dock icon)", which you can uncheck if you want to have a
> dock icon.

Wyss Daniel

Jul 5, 2009, 12:10:28 PM7/5/09
to syn...@googlegroups.com
found...
sorry - i am a mac beginner after 15 years windows...