Sync'ing one way only...

Monsieur Cure-dent

Jul 25, 2009, 5:14:35 PM7/25/09
to Syncman
I am evaluating the program to keep my GMail account up to date with
my Address Book on my Mac. I only want to sync one way from my Mac to
GMail. Is there a way to make sure this is the only way it sync's, or
is bi-directional the only way to do this?

Thanks,

Cure-dent

Jeff Nichols

Jul 25, 2009, 5:31:49 PM7/25/09
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Syncman supports both one-way and bi-directional synchronization. For
one-way sync from Address Book to Gmail, click 'Account...' and then
choose 'Replace Gmail Contacts with Address Book' from the popup menu.

Let me know if you have any problems,

Jeff

--
Jeff Nichols
Wateree Software

Monsieur Cure-dent

Jul 25, 2009, 9:06:33 PM7/25/09
to Syncman
Thank you for that answer and I apologize for the dumb question. I set
it up that way when I installed the program and couldn't find the menu
option. Totally my fault. Nice program. I am going to purchase right
now.

Cure-dent