1.3 Beta

pirrax

Apr 3, 2009, 1:24:35 PM4/3/09
to Syncman
Hi,

I've just updated to 1.3 Beta and it works GREAT. It has solve the
Address Details to Sync. Many thanks!

It would be great to be able to sync GROUPS, though.

Anyway thanks again.

Pirrax

Jeff Nichols

Apr 19, 2009, 10:45:27 AM4/19/09
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Glad it's working well for you. Support for groups will get in there
eventually... one step at a time. ;-)

Jeff

--
Jeff Nichols
Wateree Software

pirra

Apr 20, 2009, 6:08:39 AM4/20/09
to syn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,

thanks for your mail.

I have an issue. I don't know why but in the contacts where I only have a name (no surename) like friends and so appear to duplicate the name in the surename box after syncing. Am I doing something wrong?

thanks in advance

Pirrax

pirra

b a r c e l o n a

 This message, along with any attachments, may be confidential or legally
 privileged.  It is intended only for the named person(s), who is/are the
 only authorised recipients. If this message has reached you in error,
 kindly destroy it without review and notify the sender immediately. Thank
 you for your help.

 ********* ROGAMOS LEA ESTE TEXTO ***********
 Este mensaje y sus anexos pueden contener información confidencial y/o con
 derecho legal. Está dirigido únicamente a la persona/s o entidad/es
 reseñadas como único destinatario autorizado. Si este mensaje le hubiera
 llegado por error, por favor elimínelo sin revisarlo ni reenviarlo y
 notifíquelo inmediatamente al remitente. Gracias por su colaboración.