Could Syncman sync the pictures of Gmail contacts?

1 view

graham

Mar 17, 2009, 2:38:40 AM3/17/09
to Syncman
When I was trying Syncman, I found that the pictures of Gmail contacts
are not transferred to my Mac. Is there something special need to be
configured, or is it just unsupported? Thanks for any information you
provide.

Jeff Nichols

Mar 17, 2009, 2:59:53 PM3/17/09
to syn...@googlegroups.com
It's currently unsupported. Supporting postal addresses has a much
higher priority, but I'd like to add picture synchronization as well.

--
Jeff Nichols
Wateree Software

graham