Key Programmer Tool For All Cars

Arleen Smelko

Jul 25, 2024, 6:01:25 AM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to synchbartsunoun

Unlock the full potential of your vehicle with our range of key programming tools, offering solutions for transponder and FOB programming, as well as tools for car security and immobilizer systems. Tailored for locksmiths and automotive professionals, our tools ensure comprehensive coverage and cost-effective solutions for a wide range of vehicles.

Our extensive range features cutting-edge car programming keys from renowned brands such as Autel, Launch, Topdon, and more. Among our standout products, the Autel MaxIM IM608 II, Autel MaxiIM IM508S, Autel KM100, and Autel MaxIM IM608 Pro Key Programmer Full Kit are designed to cater to the diverse needs of locksmiths, automotive dealerships, and enthusiasts.

key programmer tool for all cars

Download Ziphttps://shurll.com/2zNQmS

The Autel MaxiIM IM608 II stands as the epitome of all-in-one diagnostic tools, seamlessly integrating advanced immobilizer and programming functions, exhaustive system diagnostics, and a multitude of maintenance features. Noteworthy upgrades include an Android 10 operating system and an 8-core Qualcomm SDM660 Processor. Key programming capabilities are exceptional, covering Auto Detect Make/Model/Year/System, PIN reading, and IMMO ECU adaptation. With the included XP400 Pro key and chip programmer, it becomes an indispensable tool for automotive technicians, delivering reliability and versatility.

The Autel MaxiIM IM508S emerges as a 7-inch Android-based touchscreen tablet, boasting professional key and immobilizer programming functionalities, comprehensive system diagnostics, and an extensive service menu. Running on the potent Android 11 operating system, it ensures faster bootup and operation speed. Equipped with the XP200 key programmer, the IM508S facilitates key and immobilizer functions, including Key and Remote Control Learning, basic EEPROM and MCU Read, and Write capabilities. The tablet excels in all-systems diagnostic scans on a range of vehicles, providing technicians with a powerful and efficient tool.

The Autel MaxIM IM608 Pro Key Programmer Full Kit - APB112 + G-Box2 + IMKPA (IM608PROKPA), stands out as the most advanced key programming tool available. Featuring the upgraded key programmer XP400 Pro, this Android-based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet excels in key functions, offering Smart Mode for guided learning and Expert Mode for advanced operations. With OE-level diagnostics, key and chip programming, and read/write capabilities, the IM608 Pro ensures reliability and stability in addressing various automotive needs.

Shop in confidence knowing that all our tools are backed by our in-house technical support and warranty. We understand the importance of reliable tools in the automotive industry, and our commitment to quality ensures that our customers receive the best products and support.

XTOOL D7 is an full system diagnostic scanner as it can scan all available systems of car to read and clear codes, view live data stream of various sensors and graph it, retrieves freeze frame, perform active tests to check the work status of modules, providing you with a Dealership-Level only diagnosis, getting the accurate and in-depth diagnosis across all automotive systems.
Include : ABS System, Engine System, SAS System , TPMS System , IMMO System , Battery System ,Oil Service System , SRS System ,DPF System Air Conditioning SystemTransmission System, etc...

>>>Active Test / Bi-directional Scan Tool

XTOOL D7 is a bi-directional scan tool, allow you to request information or command a module to perform specific tests and functions, while observing the resulting data to troubleshoot and fast repair. Bi-directional Control (also referred to as Active Tests/Component Tests) function can save the mechanic/workshop loads of time and help them get through more jobs every day.
D7 can perfrom EVAP Test, Fuel Trim Reset, Fuel Composition Reset, Injector Buzz Test, Fuel Pump, Window/Mirror/Door Lock Test, Pump and Value Tests, etc.

XTOOL D7 Support 36+ Kinds of Special Reset Service Functions:

Once a vehicle diagnosis is performed, XTOOL D7 will record the every detail of the diagnostic process.you can record/review/playback live data anytime .The History function provides quick access to the tested vehicles and users can resume from the last operation, without the necessity of starting from scratch

With XTOOL D7 ,you can generate a full system Diagnostic Report by ONE-CLICK. The reports can be emailed to the office or directly to your customer. You can also print out the vehicle health report card .

XTOOL D7 FAQ

Question: will this program a 2004 honda accord key?
Answer: Yes it will. Most any programmable keys.

Question: Will it program a key for a 2016 dodge ram big horn
Answer: D7 scan tool is able to program a key for 2016 dodge ram big horn, but you will need to get the pin code first from the dealer or via professional key programm tool.

Question: Does it works with 2005 chevrolet silverado bidirectional scanning?
Answer: Yes. XTOOL D7 automotive diagnostic scan tool supports bidirectional scanning on your 2005 chevrolet silverado.

Question: Can it read the actual mileage of the car?
Answer: Because the supported functions vary by car model.

Question: will it work for volkswagen passat 2014 to erase mass air flow sensor error code?
Answer: Yes. XTOOL D7 automotive scanner supports erasing mass air flow sensor error code on volkswagen passat 2014. It can directly clear passive/incidental fault codes. And clear the active/static fault codes after the fault is checked and repaired.

Question: Is it possible to change the language to Spanish?
Answer: Yes. XTOOL D7 auto diagnostic tool supports changing the language to Spanish. Please send the serial number

Question: Can this check miss fires or graph misfires?
Answer: Yes. XTOOL D7 diagnostic scan tool supports checking miss fires or graph misfires. But this function CANNOT work on all cars.

Question: Will this do a throttle body alignment on a 2013 Ford Focus?
Answer: XTOOL D7 auto diagnostic tool supports Throttle Relearn on 2013 Ford Focus.

Question: will this scan tool work on 2005 x5 bmw. and on 2015 1500 ram bighorn
Answer: XTOOL D7 automotive diagnostic tool supports all systems diagnosis, active tests and injector coding on 2005 BMW X5, supports all systems diagnosis, active tests, key programming, all keys lost, ABS bleeding and injector coding on 2015 RAM 1500 Bighorn.

Shipping Warranty
If you have no special requirements, we automatically select the shipping warehouse and shipping method for you by default.

US, UK,EU Warehouse Shipping:
2-5 working days. We have stocked up hot sale items in US,UK,EU Warehouse , which is more convenient for customers. Free TAX, faster shipping with cheaper price. Orders from US,UK or EU will be delivered by US Fedex/USPS,DE DHL Post or Royalmail Hermes,DPD from US,EU, UK warehouse.

DHL Shipping: 3-7 working days, To help you clearance we will help declare a lower price on the invoice to help clearance. If address is remote area, you need pay remote freight or we will ship by Normal Post or Yanwen/EMS/Aramex Express.Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.

Yanwen Express: 7-15 working days, usually No Tax for European Countries or Remote Area . The tax was pre-paid, when package reached, there's no tax no extra fee for customers.Due to high custom tax in European Countries,Like United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium,Austria, Portugal, Hungary,etc, we will use Yanwen express or DHL.
(Default ship via DHL,if you need other shipment method , please inform us first. thank you)

Postal Service: 12-20 working days,although takes long time but also free tax

Technical Service

1. If you have any technical problem, please contact us online or by email Sa...@Xtooleshop.com
2. Remote help service: If your problem needs to be solved by remote help by our engineer, please download the teamviewer software, install it on your computer, then give us ID and password for remote help.

Refund policy

1. Damaged tool Service: If the product you received has been damaged during the shipping, please report to local DHL office/Post office immediately and ask for damage proof, then contact our website customer service for exchange service.
2. Product Quality problem for refund or exchange: If the product has any problems, please contact our customer service online within 7 days and return the item to us within 30 days upon the arrival.If you not contact us within 7 days and not return to us within 30days, it is considered as used and WE WILL NOT ISSUE YOU A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT.
3. Return Service: All returned items MUST BE in the original packaging and you need to provide us with the shipping tracking number, specific reason for the return, and also your order number. Buyer pays return shipping fee.

The Autel XP400 automotive key & chip programmer tool can read/write vehicle chip data, read/write EEPROM/MCU chip, and identify key frequency. Comes with APA104, APA105, APA106, APB102 to cover IMMO functions and Programming capabilities for more than 80 makes and models.

Autel XP400 Key Programmer Tool Kit can work with Autel IM508 to extend its IMMO Key functions & Key Chip Programming capabilities to include BMW CAS4 key learning, making it capable to perform read PIN/CS, Key generation, Key learning, remote learning, IMMO ECU reset/adaptation/refresh/coding, Benz FEM/BDC Key Learning and ECU adaptation, BMW CAS4/3/2 Key Learning and VW/Audi/Skoda/Seat IMMO III/IV/V Add Key, All Key Lost.

4a15465005