Pack Assistant Download Free

Arleen Smelko

Jul 26, 2024, 11:53:55 PM (16 hours ago) Jul 26
to synchbartsunoun

Can anybody PLEASE let me know how an individual user can opt out of Expense Assistant?? It is only useful for those that do not have company credit cards and are using their expense report for reimbursement purposes. For those of us matching expenses to receipts, it's EXTREMELY ANNOYING to have the "assistant" sticking expenses and/or receipts into an expense report before they are matched, or just when I generally don't WANT them in a report yet. It doesn't matter how many times you delete them out, it will stick them right back in there.

P.S. Just as an FYI...this feature works for Corporate Credit Card transactions and ExpenseIt created items, so it won't really work for those who are entering out of pocket expenses. Reports are only created by Expense Assistant for items that come into SAP Concur, via corporate credit card feeds and ExpenseIt. I would not recommend Expense Assistant be turned on for users who do not have corporate cards.

pack assistant download free

While I agree that Expense Assistant is geared towards corporate cardholders, it doesn't work well in practice because the fixed calendar month cycle of EA doesn't align with the card provider's billing cycle, which spans months, and there is currently no way to change it. Our users found that EA would be constantly creating two reports per billing cycle and they would have to manually move them between reports, which led to them choosing to disable EA as it wasn't saving them any time.

Is it possible to turn EA off for the entire company? Like not an option nor a prompt? Our users hate it because they are corporate card users and because of the constant prompt when it is not turned on it can be inadvertantly turned on causing continous headaches.

@ljackson this depends on what type of Configuration you are on. If you are on SAP Concur Standard, then you would need to go to Administration>Expense Settings>Policy>Expense Compliance. There will be a dropdown field for this option. Select None from the options, then click Save.

@LJASMOLO12 Expense Compliance under Policy is for our Standard Configuration. It's possible you are on a Professional configuration of SAP Concur. The Expense Assistant option is found under Administration>Expense>Site Settings. Give that a try.

If you are on a Standard Configuration, go to Administration in the upper right-hand corner of the Concur home page. Select Expense Settings. From the Expense Settings screen go to Policy and select Expense Compliance. On the Expense Compliance screen you will see an option that says. "For Expense Assistant, allow users to opt out or use:" From the dropdown field, be sure to select None.

If you are on a Professional Configuration, go to Administration in the upper right-hand corner of Concur. From the dropdown menu, select Expense. From the Expense Admin page, on the left-hand side of the screen, select Site Settings. Uncheck the box that says "Allow users to opt into Expense Assistant".

- if they select by Month - a monthly claim will auto-generate and pull monthly transactions in, but if the user has an approved travel request, a trip-based claim will also automatically generate from that request on the first day of travel.

@PenRobinson there is a setting on Request Policies that will auto-create an expense report on Request Start date. Simply have this turned off for whichever policies you don't want this activated. If someone at your company has full site access, they can turn it off. If not, you will need to submit a help ticket to SAP Concur Support to have this changed.

Is SAP out of their mind? What the hell are they thinking? The only possible feedback is "Accept as Solution"? There is no "this is not a solution" option? This is corporate gaslighting in the most immature manner that can be imagined. This is NOT a solution. This is a terrible problem that SAP and Concur inflicted upon themselves and every user. And the only feedback option is "accept"? No, I do not accept this failure. When I email a receipt it used to show up as a receipt. Now it goes into a broken expense report and CANNOT BE SEPARATED FROM THE BROKEN EXPENSE REPORT. I can no longer get a receipt into an expense report that I carefully created. Your dumb Expensit software has ruined my emailed receipts and it took me hours to overcome this problem. Please undo this dumb software so that I can email my receipts in. I taught my boss how to email receipts in because it was so easy, and now it does not work at all. Expensit takes over and creates a nonsense and incorrect report that is useless.

Please read the Terms of Use carefully before you start to use the Portal. By using the Portal,you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy,found at _Privacy_and_Terms_of_Use.pdf, andincorporated herein by reference. If you do not want to agree to these Terms of Use or thePrivacy Policy, you must not access or use the Portal.

We may revise and update these Terms of Use from time to time in our sole discretion. Allchanges are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of thePortal thereafter.

Your continued use of the Portal following the posting of revised Terms of Use means that youaccept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page so you are aware of anychanges, as they are binding on you.

We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Portal, and any service or material we provide onthe Portal, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or anypart of the Portal is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrictaccess to some parts of the Portal, or the entire Portal, to any users.

To access the Portal or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certainregistration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Portal that all theinformation you provide on the Portal is correct, current, and complete. You agree that allinformation you provide to register with this Portal or otherwise, including, but not limited to,through the use of any interactive features on the Portal, is governed by this Terms of Use,including our Privacy Policy, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to yourinformation consistent with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information aspart of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you mustnot disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personalto you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Portal or portions of it usingyour user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately ofany unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.

You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You shoulduse particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so thatothers are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.We have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier at any time in our solediscretion, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms of Use.

The Portal and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to allinformation, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, andarrangement thereof) are owned by the University, its licensors, or other providers of suchmaterial and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, tradesecret, and/or other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You must not, and agree thatyou will not, delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies ofmaterials on the Portal.

These Terms of Use permit you to use the Portal solely for the purposes of the Learning Assistantprogram, and in all use cases not for commercial purposes. You agree to not reproduce,distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish,download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Portal, except as needed in relation toyour Learning Assistant program.

If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access toany part of the Portal in breach of the Terms of Use, your right to use the Portal will stopimmediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you havemade.

The University name, logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, andslogans are trademarks of the University or its licensors. You must not use such marks withoutthe prior written permission of the University.

You warrant that all data collected or submitted through the use of this Portal or the associatedservices will be collected in accordance with applicable privacy regulations.We will collect and store the following data from students involved:

1. Data storage and security is in concurrence with the policies of the University ofColorado Office of Information Security (OIS). The data stored by the system isclassified as Highly Confidential Information. For more information, please see -classifications-impact. The policies can be found at

2. All data that have been collected and generated using LA Campus software applicationsare stored in a database hosted in a private IP address space on a firewalled server at theUniversity of Colorado Boulder (CU Boulder).

64591212e2